Best WordPress Hosting for Small Business in 2022!
Web hosting is an integral part of the website and cannot be overlooked. It defines your success on the web. Selection of the best WordPress hosting service could be challenging if you are not aware of the basics. Focus on using each feature offered by the web hosting provider to enhance your presence on the web. The right hosting plan and integrated WordPress CMS can contribute to improving your SEO and drive more sales.
Many companies offer different types of WordPress hosting options. You can obtain free, Shared, VPS, and new managed WordPress hosting plans for your website. Knowing each of them and the features it offers would benefit you in reducing the cost. Magnify the performance of your website by choosing the right plan for your business website.
We will introduce the top providers and make a WordPress hosting cost comparison in this guide and try to put some light on the features offered by the hosting service provider.
Top WordPress Hosting in 2022
When meeting the web standard and achieving the highest ground in your industry, you need the best hosting for WordPress 2022 that assures 100% uptime and reliability 24×7. Downtime could result in your website dropping significant traffic and making a massive loss of your investment. Hence, the top WordPress hosting sites selection must be done wisely and with high precision to avoid trouble.
Let’s dive into the ocean of web hosting service provider companies to explore new and innovative solutions. Find the best hosting sites for WordPress below.
In the following, we are going to cover each of the providers completely.
If you are interested to know wordpress hosting meaning , don’t miss this post!
Bluehost is a well-known hosting service provider in the industry offering excellent services to users. Bluehost is the first choice when it comes to selecting WordPress hosting. It is highly reliable and convenient for small and mid-scale businesses. Get the free domain for a year at no added cost.
If you are looking for the best web hosting for small businesses , don’t miss this post!
- 24×7 customer support team will help you to fix any problem that occurs to your website.
- Robust hardware makes the scalability of your service easy.
- Advance security prevents the hacker from virus injection.
- Hosting backed by the free Content Delivery Network (CDN) setup.
- Get full support for your manage WP plan.
- Due to the vast customer database, the support inquiries may get long queues, delaying the response time.
- High price for the basic hosting plan
- Increased page loading time affects the SEO
- Build: $19.95 per month
- Grow: $29.95 per month
- Scale: $49.95 per month
- The WordPress plan comes with one-click installation features. You can simply select the plan and go to the control panel to install the latest version of WordPress on your site. Set the name of the website, login details, and select the template for your site. Your site will be ready to serve your clients.
- Bluehost offers 24×7 and 365 days customer support through email, live chat, and phone calls. Reach for any query and get it resolved in no time.
- Every hosting plan on the Bluehost comes with advanced security features. The files are scanned for malware and vulnerabilities daily to protect the critical resources on the server.
- Uptime: 100%
- Speed: 1.99s load time
2- A2 Hosting
Get high performance to specialize WordPress plan from the A2 Hosting . Customization is possible with the number of options given in the plan. A2 Hosting focuses on the lower the price of WordPress hosting and offer high benefits, possibly at the given price.
If you want to know about wordpress speed optimization , this post can help you!
- A fast-speed hosting plan with unique features.
- Knowledge base section to help the WordPress users in customization and managing the hosting plan like a professional.
- Enjoy the fast-action customer support team interaction. The team is highly experienced in WordPress management. They will resolve the issue
- Free migration is possible.
- Prices are comparatively high for the entry-level shared hosting plan.
- No offers for the short-term plan. You can get the deal only for the yearly or long-term plan.
- Startup: $1.99 per month
- Drive: $3.99 per month
- Turbo Boost: $5.99 per month
- Turbo Max: $12.99 per month
- Make your WordPress hosting live immediately once you purchase the plan—no need to have the technical knowledge to manage your hosting. The one-click installation gives you instant access to all the WordPress features.
- Instant customer support from the well-trained WordPress developer. Get the instant solution to any query.
- The hosting plan is protected against malicious activity, hacking, and any kind of security threats.
- Uptime: 99.91%
- Speed: 2.14s load time
Are you willing to know what is gravatar used for ? check this post out!
Are you looking for a WordPress-optimized web hosting plan? Then take a look at the Kinsta web hosting service. It is the best WordPress hosting for bloggers which offers you a wide range of services to the users. Kinsta charges a slightly higher price compared to their peer competition. However, the price comes with the added benefits that protect your WordPress from unforeseen events. Excellent performance service with instant scalability option enables you to build a powerful WordPress website in a minute.
- Comes with basic as well as advanced features.
- Specialty design application to optimize, make a functional change to the WordPress CMS.
- Hosting is powered by the Google Cloud Platform Premium tier services.
- It gives you the option to choose the 20 plus global data center to booth your site performance.
- Add scalability with the help of add-on plans
If you are looking for the best cms , don’t miss this post!
- The high cost of the hosting plan may suit startup companies and bloggers. The high initial investment may put you away from choosing the plan.
- Starter: $30 / per month
- Pro: $60 / per month
- Business 1: $100 / per month
- Business 2: $200 / per month
- Business 3: $300 / per month
- Business 4: $400 / per month
- Enterprise 1: $600 / per month
- Enterprise 2: $900 / per month
- Enterprise 3: $1200 / per month
- Enterprise 4: $1500 / per month
If you are interested to know wordpress security issues , don’t miss this post!
- Choose the plan according to your need. Once you buy the package, the cPanel would have the easy to install guide. Every installation comes with a staging environment where you can test the plugins.
- Kinsta offers you personalized support for your managed WordPress plan. Get assistance from the trained people who understand the issues and gives you instant resolution. Access to a large size knowledge base could be reliable support when you are in a hurry.
- Various security measures are taken to protect the data. Hosting is powered by the Google Cloud Firewalls and uptime checks to ensure the site is always protected from the potential threat. The secure shell access (SSH) to every site hosted on the server.
- High-performance hardware configuration ensures uptime. Serve is powered by advanced technologies such as Linux containers (LXD), NGINX, PHP 7, and MariaDB. CDN gives a boost to the content loading time. Solid-state drives process the data seamlessly and at high speed. Server-level caching is done to reduce the strain over the hard drive and process the data quickly. Weekly optimization was conducted for the MySQL database to remove the unwanted server files and keep the database clean.
- Uptime: 99.98%
- Speed: 1.27s load time
If you are interested to know what is nginx used for , this article can help you!
SiteGround is officially recommended by WordPress.org due to its excellent services and hardware configuration that makes WordPress runs smoothly.
Siteground has a customized environment to host the WordPress sites. The optimization features make the WordPress site of any size run without any trouble. Easy-to-use tools make the installation and server change quick. Get the service from the WordPress recommended hosts and safeguard your assets.
- Pre-developed setup of the hardware and software for the WordPress environment.
- Hardware configuration includes SSD, CDN, PHP7, and modern applications to enhance performance.
- Multiple support team members work round the clock to answer the queries.
- High page loading speed makes the website run faster.
- Pricing is competitive compared to other players.
- A basic control panel may make people feel less enthetic using it. It may need a redesign to meet the latest requirement.
- StartUp: $4.99 per month
- GrowBig: $7.99 per month
- GoGeek: $14.99 per month
- Siteground gives you instant access to the one-click installation facility. Get your WordPress site live in a matter of seconds.
- A technically sound and highly experienced customer support team will be at your service. Open the support ticket and talk to the support guy instantly.
- The SiteGround team is available 24×7 to maintain the security of the data stored on the server. Constant security monitoring makes the hosting plan the safest data center on the web. Multiple layers of security measures ensure there will be no breach in the firewall. All plan comes with the premium security service.
- SSD gives the storage require boost and faster loading time. SSD is installed on all the servers to maintain consistency on the server response time. NGINX is used as an alternative to speed up the architecture.
- SuperCashe makes the site load faster and speedup the WordPress Three different levels of caching are allocated to the server. CDN, on the other hand, makes the data download quick from the nearby server network.
- As a result, you will experience fast loading time and download speed. HTTP/2 adds the required security and helps to improve the website’s performance. PHP7 is the newest version of PHP, makes the server runs faster with fewer queries sent and process in the memory.
- Uptime: 100%
- Speed: 11.25s load time
If you are interested to know the advantages of application server , this article can help you!
Hostinger has recently joined the WordPress hosting space, but they have ensured that it is designed to accommodate many users. The company has developed an attractive pricing option to make the quick move in the already established realm.
- Get the free domain name for a year with each WordPress hosting plan
- One-click WordPress installation software
- Optin for the shared hosting plan at an affordable price
- Highly reliable for US and UK users
- Displays the server status publically so anyone can view and take the important decisions
- Sometimes slow response time can be experienced.
- Complete transparency in sharing the performance result for the users outside the US and UK
- The uptime of the site is not reliable. The site may go down anytime if you are outside the US.
- Single WordPress: $1.99 /month
- WordPress Starter: $2.99 /month
- Business WordPress: $5.99 /month
- WordPress Pro: $11.59 /month
- A professional control panel makes it easy to install WordPress on your server. A quick setup tool is available in the control panel, where you can set your WordPress path on the server and run the installation without needing additional tools.
- Hostinger’s customer support team is now offering 24/7 support to its users in more than 20 languages. Give a call and talk to the customer support team and discuss your queries.
- New LightSpeed cache engines make the server run fast. Cloudflare prevents virus injection or hacking of the server files. SSL certificate makes the website secure and protects the user’s data on the server. (If you are willing to know about ssl certificate definition , don’t miss this post!)
- Uptime: 99.99%
- Speed: 1.12s load time
If you are willing to find a solution for chrome ssl not secure error, this article can help you!
Dreamhost has been in the hosting business for quite a long time. The services it offers has gain positives reviews for their server reliability and performance. Dreamhost is one of the companies which WordPress.org endorses.
- Great deal on the high-end WordPress server
- Excellent performance in the peer competition
- Newly added WordPress features to customize and improve the WordPress
- Customized tools to optimize your site
- Knowledgeable support team to answer all your questions
- Limited server location makes it difficult to provide the service to the users outside the United States.
- More expensive hosting service for WordPress.
- Basic: $16.95 per month
- Plus: $24.95 per month
- Pro: $71.95 per month
- Pre-installed WordPress comes with each WordPress plan. You get the login details which you can later change. Make your template live and start your business in a minute.
- The support start is friendly and offers in-depth information about the problem on your site and the solution to fix it. The team will also apply the solution on your behalf if needed. The experienced team makes it easy to run the WordPress website without trouble.
- Regular scanning is performed to detect the viruses and malware on the site. The harmful content is removed instantly to protect the website from damage. SSL blocks the hacker from accessing the secure database. (If you are interested to know what are the different types of malware , this post can help you!)
- Uptime: 99.98%
- Speed: 1.23s load time
If you are looking for the best cloud hosting companies , visit this article!
InMotion is known for its highly reliable hosting service in the US. Affordable pricing options make it easy to begin your WordPress blog or website instantly— the best hosting for WordPress blog and startup. Get a discount on the yearly plan and save more.
- Packed with WordPress-specific features and plugins.
- Quick support response time in the industry. Use the knowledge base for an instant answer to common questions.
- Fast page loading time.
- Competitive pricing options for hosting single and multiple websites on the server.
- Advance WordPress users may not prefer the hosting as it lacks some of the essential features required to customise WordPress.
- Limited performance-enhancing features.
- The speed of the server may be the biggest concern to the users living outside the US.
- WP-1000S: $4.99 per month
- WP-2000S: $8.99 per month
- WP-3000S: $11.99 per month
- Use the inbuild installation software to set up your first WordPress site. One-click WordPress installation software runs automatically and provides you login credentials once the installation is complete. It takes few minutes to set up your new WordPress site on the server.
- State-of-the-art customer support service makes it easy to manage your WordPress website on the service. Whenever you have any trouble accessing the site or cause any problem, you can take the help of the customer support team.
- A highly secure interface keeps your files on the server safe. Protected with the firewall and SSL certificate provide multi-layer security to the hosting plan.
- Uptime: 99.89%
- Speed: 1.0s load time
Best WordPress Hosting for Small Business
Among the providers we mentioned above, some of them are small business WordPress hosting best choices. These companies are listed below:
- A2 Hosting
- Inmotion Hosting
- WP Engine
If you are willing to know the annual website hosting costs , this article can help you!
How To Choose the Best WordPress Hosting Provider?
The speed of the server should be the primary goal when choosing the hosting service for your website. The loading time of more than 2 seconds would increase the bounce rate on your site. It should be below 2s to 1.5s. People will leave your site if it takes more than 2 seconds to load. A bad WordPress hosting service would result in a loss of revenue.
In order to learn how to choose a hosting provider , don’t miss this post!
WordPress sites are an easy target for hacking. A single virus can take down millions of WordPress websites in 24 hours. Therefore, security should be monitored every day, and the required protection layer should be added to the hosting to stop injection in the files or server. Good hosting sites for WordPress take all the precautions and apply maximum security to the server.
If you are wondering is wordpress secure or not, don’t miss this article!
Instant scalability of the hosting plan to increase the bandwidth and storage is essential for modern business. Think about the post that goes viral overnight. The hosting provider that does not have a robust facility to scale the hosting when required will lose potential buyers. Also, your site will crash, and your users will no longer have access to your site.
In the case you aim to know the best linux distribution 2022 , this article can guide you!
Choose the host with 24×7 customer support. Remember the data you upload on the server is placed with the hosting provider. You do not have physical access to it. If anything goes wrong at midnight, you are entirely relying on the hosting provider. Without a customer support team, you will be stuck. You do not have the option to manage or take any decision on the server. So ensure that the hosting provider offers multiple options in customer support such as email, live chat, and phone call.
If you are interested to read canadian web hosting companies reviews , this article can help you!
Do not compromise on the space. As you grow, the size of the files on the server will grow. The hosting provider should allow you to customize the plan to increase space. High-resolution images and video files take more space. Choose a good hosting plan that can handle the growing demand for space at the minimum cost.
If you are interested to know the joomla vs wordpress pros and cons , this guide will help you!
Many WordPress hosting service provider companies run within the US or one or two places outside the US, such as the UK. It makes it very difficult for users who live outside of the US. The server response time decreases if the hosting company does not have servers in multiple locations. Hence, you should choose the servers according to your targeted audience. Hosting a website on the nearby server location would improve the performance and boost your SEO ranking in the region. For example, if you want to cater the users from Germany, then use the server from Germany to reduce the server latency.
If you are willing to improve your search engine ranking , don’t miss this post!
A hosting plan with the SSL-powered server will keep your data secure. SSL ensures the data you are accessing on the web is not manipulated. Data is coming from the primary source. Google also discourage the website that doesn’t have the HTTPS secure connection in the ranking. Your website will be kept in the second priority when it comes to SEO boost. If you are wondering what is the difference between ssl and tls , this article can help you!
Follow the given guide and compare the best WordPress hosting ranking before deciding on the hosting for your website. Each hosting service provider will have unique features that make WordPress more robust and reliable. Choose the best web hosting for WordPress that meets your requirement. Ultimately, the whole purpose behind the discussion is finding reliable hosting for your WordPress website and expanding as the site grows. In the case you are looking for more details, please check this article out.